Sunday, January 29, 2012

Living Luminously: Diane Hutt



Survey says, "I come to Internal Luminosity to get inspiration"..."Include more posts on people living luminously."  And so I deliver to you, my readers, a big ole dose of inspiration for living luminously in the form of Diane Hutt.  Who says you can't be a biologist and an artist who divides your year between Alaska, Antarctica and Asheville?  You won't get that advice from this unique traveler who takes her multiple talents and interests on the road to create a life that she finds well worth living.  Follow this link to our friend Stephanie's blog from Antarctica and read more about Diane.  Then find your way back here and remind me, what really good reason do you have for postponing the creation of your own life worth living?

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be brave enough to get my act together enough to take a leap and be that cool. But I really am not sure what I want to leap to. But I guess I can leap back if it doesn't work out. I love the quote about being like a turtle and sticking your neck out to take a risk every day. Maybe I should be like a frog and take risks and take leaps.

    ReplyDelete