Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Celebrating a Small Milestone!

I'm ready for a little celebration!  In just eight page views, my blog's ticker tape will reach 1,000.  I'm pretty darn pleased with that and would like to reward you, my readers, for getting me there.  I have an offer for you.  If you are a follower or a subscriber and you are one of the first three people to refer a client to me, I'll give you a month (or four sessions) of free coaching.  Here is a flyer that you can use to help explain coaching to anyone you're thinking about referring.   I'd be glad to send it to you in a PDF file via e-mail or mail you hard copies--just let me know!  I'd also love to come and talk with your group or organization about coaching. Thanks for your support and for helping me reach a milestone!


Internal Luminosity 
Coaching for a Life Worth Living


                                                          Kim Bielmann Cabotaje

757.478.6990 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            757.478.6990      end_of_the_skype_highlighting 

luminouscoaching@gmail.com 
Available for meeting in person or on the phone 
for individual or group coaching

 

As a professional life coach, I work with individuals who feel that there is something more in life, but don’t have a clear vision of what that might be or how to get there.  Through an exploration that helps them define their core values, their strengths and their passions, they begin to see how they might integrate these vital parts of themselves—those elements that comprise their internal luminosity—into a life that gives them a sense of purpose, joy and fulfillment.  I partner with people who seek to create a life that they define as well worth living. 
I have a Masters Degree in Education and 30 additional graduate hours that include an endorsement in gifted education and coursework in critical and creative thinking and counseling.  I have received coach training from the Institute for Life Coach Training which is accredited by the International Coach Federation.  Through the Creative Problem Solving Institute, I have been trained in the Creative Problem Solving process.   For 15 years I have worked as a gifted educator, with nine of those years being dedicated to coaching the teachers who provide instruction to these students. 
More importantly, I have sat with the dying, have lived through a radical renovation necessary to make room to welcome my mother-in-law into my home, have rescued, nurtured and lost beloved doggies, have created and sold artwork, have done a fair bit of traveling, have struggled with and conquered demons and have spent my life from childhood to the present as a seeker who loves to make sense of the world and to find joy in it. 
Here’s what people have said about their work with me: “Kim is a great listener who doesn’t judge.”  “Both children and adults are comfortable asking for and sharing ideas with her.” “She has an amazing ability to bring a sense of harmony and tranquility.” “A love of learning shines in her.” “Creative, down-to-earth, funny and empathetic.”  “I find her engaging, insightful and full of ideas.” “Kim has the ability to stir up thoughts in my mind that I would not just think of out of the blue.”


 If you are someone who wants to make the most of their creativity or multipotentiality, wants to better understand their personality or gifted characteristics, is going through a life transition, would like to explore how to design their life, or needs to do some creative problem solving about an issue large or small, call me for a free appointment to determine if I might be the right partner for you! Check out my blog, Internal Luminosity (http://internal-luminosity.blogspot.com/), to learn more about me and the work I do.
What are you risking by not taking the next step toward creating a life that you find well worth living?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You helped me (and I'm a messs!!), so I know you will find continued success. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are not a mess, but don't you find growing to be a bit messy?

    ReplyDelete