Friday, December 16, 2011

What's Under the Tree at Internal Luminosity?

                                                                     Photo Kim Bielmann Cabotaje, 2011

To thank my readers for helping me to create my life worth living by giving me an audience over the past eight months, I would like to offer you a gift.  If you are a subscriber or a follower of the Internal Luminosity blog and you are the first person to send an e-mail to me accepting this gift at luminouscoaching@gmail.com, I will give you one month (4 sessions) of free coaching, plain and simple.

It doesn't matter if you are near or far, for the coaching experience is as powerful over the phone as it is face to face.  The sessions will begin in early January and will follow a schedule agreed upon by you and me.  I will honor this offer on a first come, first served basis, so don't hesitate to accept this gift.

With gratitude, I wish all good things to you!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment