Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm Seeking You Now...

Dear Reader,

I know you're out there because my ticker tape count steadily rises.  I'm not sure exactly who you are or what you're thinking, though.  Whoever you are, I'd like to extend my gratitude for you taking the time to show up and giving me a reason to write.  Thank you very much!

As part of my original tribe, I'd love to get feedback from you on what you think of the blog so far.  You can write here or simply e-mail me at luminouscoaching@gmail.com.  I'm wondering if the content is useful, if there are topics you would like to hear more about or if you have any other feedback that might help me imporve as a blogger.

I'm excited to say I have some new clients, and I'm about to add some new features to the blog including a regular thread of posts on creativity and gifted individuals and interviews with everyday people living luminously.  I'm preparing to do a push to get my blog out to more readers.  Gettin' ready to grow some!

This week, I'll be doing one last really hard thing for the summer. While I'm attending to that, I'd really value any feedback you can give me as I make plans for my next steps.

I'm seeking you now...!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!

    I try to make it a point to visit your blog daily. I like what you say and have found many of your posts/exercises very helpful.

    However, I will admit that the "personal" Kim Cabotaje (it is so hard not to think of you as just Kim Bielmann) moments are those that appeal to me more.

    Keep up the good work.

    a pui tardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have found your posts useful, thought-provoking and sometimes spookily timely. You are doing an excellent job. Congrats on a job well done and on getting some clients. Thanks for helping us all live a more fulfilled life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback friends!

    Drew, I really like writing the personal posts, so its good to know someone else is getting something out of them as well.

    Nancy, I'm glad I'm making connections. There are no mistakes... :).

    ReplyDelete